Friday, November 2, 2012

Healthy Spaghetti Squash Dinner

Things you will need:

1 Spaghetti Squash
3 cups Spinach (chopped)
3 cups Bella Mushrooms (chopped)
Olive Oil
Garlic Butter (Whole Foods)
(Serves: 2-4ppl... but my fiance ate all but 1 cup of which I had)

                                                   


I was able to find the spaghetti squash at Ralph's for 99cents a pound

Preheat the oven to 350
Use a serrated knife and a cutlery knife to open the squash (it was really hard to open, so I turned on the  oven to preheat while I struggled with the squash)

Once you've opened the squash use a spoon to scrape out the seeds

Put squash open side down and use edge of the serrated knife to make multiple punctures in the skin.  Bake 45min

I used Baby Spinach & Baby Bella Mushrooms and I chopped them both.

Once you take the squash out use a fork to scrape the inside of the squash (wait till it cools down, I burned my fingers)

 Sauteed mushrooms add the squash and garlic butter (bought it at Whole Foods)

Add the spinach at the end and sauté a little 

Finished 

No comments:

Post a Comment